Friday, March 2, 2012

Permanent Eyebrows

For as long as she can remember this pretty girl from Glendale has wanted fuller thicker more defined brows. She wanted permanent eyebrows and having learned about the hairstroke technique from our website www.SheilaBellaMakeup.com she became hopeful that she could achieve a natural permanent makeup tattoo! She was tired of putting her brow pencil to work every morning before even brushing her teeth! I had her bring in that very same brow pencil to match the exact color I already know she would be comfortable with. I gave her a medium/dark brown shade and drew in the hair strokes on her eyebrows. According to her, she was very comfortable with no pain. It was so much fun to work on this gal's brows! It pays to take the time to numb my clients and make them comfortable! I am so proud of the results! Tata for now! And remember ... why not, LIVE LIFE BEAUTIFUL!

xoxo,
Sheila








Sheila Bella Permanent Makeup-
North Hollywood

*permanent brows, permanent eyeliner, permanent lip color, lash extensions*
818 355 2656
www.SheilaBellaMakeup.com
www.facebook.com/sheilabellapermanentmakeup

3 comments:

  1. Ahh Thanks its a great information, I enjoyed reading about your experience with Permanent Eyebrows..

    Eyelash Tinting Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. This is a great website. I will make sure that I stop back again! I am searching top & best permanent makeup treatment center offering Permanent Makeup Near Me at Cost Effective Prices.

    ReplyDelete